Produce submission-ready manuscripts and screenplays
Storyist provides a rich text editor with support for comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets so you can create properly formatted manuscripts and screenplays. And Storyist comes with manuscript and screenplay templates so you can focus on the writing, not the formatting.
Write, review, and revise on the go
Have a few minutes? Write a scene, review the day's pages, or annotate your manuscript with ideas for future revisions. One-tap Dropbox sync lets you quickly access your projects when and where you need them.
Work with your story at a high-level
Storyist lets you sketch out a story using index cards and then refine it with customizable plot, character, and setting sheets. When you're ready to put words on the page, Storyist can even display your index cards next to your manuscript as you write.
Keep all your writing organized and accessible
Storyist organizes your manuscripts, screenplays, notes, and other project-related writing so you can access them with just a few taps.
- Rich text editor with support for comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets.
- Automatic manuscript and screenplay formatting.
- Text Inspector for quick editing of formatting, style, and page settings.
- Wireless printing with AirPrint.
- Index card view with support for color-coding.
- Customizable plot, character, and setting sheets.
- Works great with the Apple iPad Keyboard Dock and Bluetooth wireless keyboards.
- One-tap Dropbox sync.
- Files compatible with Storyist for Mac.
- Easy import and export of Storyist, RTF, Plain Text, and Final Draft v8 files via iTunes, Dropbox, and the Open In menu.